Friday, September 21, 2012

Starting with costume photo services on Fiverr

A while back, I have started offering costume photo services on Fiverr.com which can be expanded to be videos as well. These services are highly focussed on specific costumes and are more intended for either promotions or birthday wishes or similar things.

At the moment I only offer a pink bunny photo service just to see how this works out. The plan is to add a few more characters to the mix but avoiding any trademarked characters to avoid legal issues. Video will also come in time, but my internet connection needs an upgrade first. Basically anything that fits me of my collection is an option.

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for excellent and colorful costumes for themed parties or fancy dress then Costume Hire Perth can provide you a great opportunity to explore a wide collection.

    ReplyDelete