On to the latest changes and updates:
- The costumes and clothing taken over from a shop in another town will be arriving some time in August as per discussion with the shop owner. Unfortunately the exact date in August is unknown, same with the exact content. There is supposedly quite a bit of variety according to a very reliable source of mine.
- Some costumes have been retired due to age reasons mostly or parts never returned. Unfortunately this is not always understood by some people.
- Due to age, some costumes are now a bit cheaper to rent. Prices have been mostly adjusted on the website.
- Once some finance issues are sorted out, there is a plan to move the website to local hosting in South Africa and an easier domain name. The current website will then be set up to redirect and update the search engines accordingly.
- Advertising for brand awareness has been recently expanded. This is mostly very localised to the Monte Vista suburb and a particular shop in close proximity to the premises.
- A service for posing in costumes with messages has been started. Right now it is limited to very few characters and due to legal reasons, trademarked characters have to be avoided. There should be something appearing on the website soon about this. This kind of service can be used for advertising, birthdays and other events.
- Keep in mind that the annual Halloween season is coming up which tends to be busy. Booking costumes two weeks ahead of time is usually too late for all of the popular costumes.